To cultivate a garden is to walk with God, to go hand
in hand with nature in some of her most beautiful
processes, to learn something of her choicest secrets,
and to have a more intelligent interest awakened in
the beautiful order of her works...
Christian Nestell Bovee

Monday, November 21, 2011

Rose Hip Wreath




Well, I've finally finished the wreath. After many attempts this is the one I like the best.

I bought a twig wreath, washed some white paint over it, glued on some fresh eucalyptus and then glued the rose hips. Very simple wreath.

I like it on my dining room table, but it could be hung on a front door too.

One thing nice about it, it doesn't have to just be a wreath for Christmas. I will be leaving it year round.

4 comments:

  1. Very lovely, though I cannot see the white-painted base at all. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I love the simplicity!! I has some little rose hips from vine roses...I wonder if there's enough out there? Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic centerpiece. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect and sometimes simple is best. I think I too would leave it all year round to pretty to put away.

    ReplyDelete